We’re hiring a Digital Strategist
What’s our story?
We don’t always do what our clients want us to do.
We do what they need us to do.
The Tomorrow Lab is an award-winning, full-service digital agency. We make websites, design creative campaigns and build marketing strategies that make a meaningful difference to the things our clients care about.
We collaborate with ambitious brands and organisations to bring innovative, agile ideas to the table and then we bring those ideas to life. Our eclectic portfolio of past and present clients includes: Electric Ireland, Expedia, Danone, Corona, [yellow tail] and Bombardier.
We’re a team of talented people who are really good at finding creative (sometimes unconventional!) solutions to our clients’ challenges.
Why we’re unique
We like our people to be freethinking, to get involved and to take responsibility for creating extraordinary work for clients. We work collaboratively, we encourage, we nurture and inspire each other. We’re not afraid to challenge each other either.
What’s the job?
Job Title: Digital Strategist (FULL-TIME)
Job Reference: TTL/DS/0219
Salary: (DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE)
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 18th March 2019
We are looking for an experienced Digital Strategist to join our expanding team. You will help us transform our clients commercial objectives into workable digital projects, setting ambitious targets and reporting on progress to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be someone who fully understands the core aspects of digital marketing for commercial organisations – covering brand awareness, educational content delivery and conversion focused tactics that deliver for our clients.
- Develop and implement creative campaigns for a range of online channels from concept to completion to help achieve the clients’ objectives
- Work collaboratively with the client and our internal team to develop, refine and enhance our ongoing marketing efforts that ultimately drives additional value for our clients
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Proven work experience as a digital marketing strategist or digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
You’ll be the epitome of a team player, with an ability to collaborate with our teams to deliver on our promises to clients.
Why you should work here!
We work incredibly hard and take pride in everything we do. We celebrate our successes and take the time to acknowledge our teammates for the part they’ve played.
Your hard work and commitment to helping us be the best agency will be rewarded with a relaxed and flexible working environment. We like to have fun, support each other and ensure that you look forward to coming in to work every morning.
We’re proud to be home to a bunch of incredibly talented experts in their respective fields. From internal training, to departmental showcases, we provide opportunities to ensure you learn something new from your co-workers every day.
What we offer
Besides the agency clichés of a fridge full of beer and the occasional slice of pizza, we also offer the following practical perks:
- A competitive salary
- You’ll work a 40-hour week
- Challenging and interesting work for big name clients
- Attendance at top digital conferences
- 30 paid holidays rising to 33 after 3 years (including statutory holidays)
- Private Health Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme incl. life insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Company-sponsored nights out
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Car Parking
What we’d like to see…
If this sounds like a great fit, then please get in touch by sending the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A short cover note outlining why you feel you meet the essential and desirable criteria.
2. An up to date CV detailing your qualifications and experience.
We will initially apply the above essential criteria to applications but may look to the above desired criteria if we have a high number of applicants.
On receipt of your application, we will forward a separate Equality Monitoring Form which
must be completed and returned before your application will be accepted.
Closing Date: Monday 18th March 2019, 12 noon
Please note: Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.